Home | Zones | Log in | Register

google level surveillance

Nobody
 ⬇︎ 
Page 1 of /1

if i accidentally leave a tab open on one of my computers’ browsers i dont get the post update number anymore
can we get some google level surveillance like if there hasnt been activity on that tab for ten mins start updating the new posts number again

what i could do is make it so it only updates the last read for posts you’ve seen (scrolled into view)

bird on skateboard

that’d be cool

high impact

what i could do is make it so it only updates the last read for posts you’ve seen (scrolled into view)

thanp

this works really well w the scrolling thing for someone who uses this website in four diff places

i haven’t implemented it yet but i think it’ll help

bird on skateboard

what

what’d you change then because all my devices have been acting like you did it already

i didnt really change anything… until now!
your last read should now be the last post you actually see, not the last post in a thread you load

bird on skateboard

so it stopped working for me for like the last 24hr-few days
like i had a thread open on my desktop tonight when i was at work (just got home) and my phone didnt get new thread numbers the whole time

is it possible you implemented it and then removed it and then implemented it

i thought weed was illegal in japan
tikko

maybe ur tripping balls man

bird on skateboard

seems to be working violently now
it stops loading new posts on devices im not active on

inside a thread? i didn’t change that part
it’ll catch up when it reconnects, seems like some browsers phones etc cut off idle web sockets

bird on skateboard

idk it seems to be working in general for me now

inside a thread? i didn’t change that part
it’ll catch up when it reconnects, seems like some browsers phones etc cut off idle web sockets

yeah my phone does this, refreshing fixes it tho. nothing you can do i don’t think

Edited by applebappu at 2018-01-17 17:37:472018-01-17 17:37
high impact

hmm my phone is pretty good at reconnecting. maybe it’s an android thing. i’ll add the reconnect link back to the bottom thing when you get disconnected

bird on skateboard

i actually use it to go back to the topic list if i left a tab open on my phone

i mean the

There is currently 1 person reading this thread.

thing
that changes to “Reconnecting…” when you get disconnected but i’m guessing thats breaking for you

Edited by Tiko at 2018-01-17 19:16:202018-01-17 19:16
bird on skateboard

hm, i never really paid that much attention so i can’t confirm

high impact
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top