Home | Zones | Log in | Register

quote while reading

feature begging suggestions

Nobody
 ⬇︎ 
Page 1 of /1

i think someone may have already mentioned this in another thread, but it would be nice to be able to multiquote without it taking you to the bottom of the page

maybe have a second quote button called multiquote or something that doesn’t move you to the post box automatically?

with the existing quote functionality, most of the time it’s fine but it leads to me having to scroll back up if like the first or second post on a page is quotable

high impact

i think i may be able to solve this by using something similar to ETI’s quickpost
that is, having the reply box be fixed to the bottom of the screen after you click the quote button
im not very good with fancy UI stuff like that so it may take a while but i plan on doing it eventually

bird on skateboard

another idea is that i could do something like:
when you quote a post, it includes a “reference” to the original post to the side of the reply box with a link you can click to jump back up to it

bird on skateboard

another idea is that i could do something like:
when you quote a post, it includes a “reference” to the original post to the side of the reply box with a link you can click to jump back up to it

i think i’d prefer this sort of solution, since eti’s fancy sliding reply box is a nightmare on mobile lol

high impact
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top