Home | Zones | Log in | Register

It would be nice if admins or maybe mods could see who people are

suggestions

Nobody
 ⬇︎ 
Page 1 of /1

in a way the anonymity provided by the different-zone-different-account thing is nice, but if somebody joins my zone and i don’t know who they actually are elsewhere on the forums, how am i supposed to know what to do with them? i think mods or at the very least admins should be able to see that information

being able to delegate privilege changes to mods would also be nice. this would give mods the ability to ban people instead of just the admin

edit: eh, i guess if we lock down registration by anons there’s really no need to control things at the registration level. we can just be totally closed off

Edited by applebaps at 2017-11-30 08:11:432017-11-30 08:11
bepis

hello, i want to add some kinda user approval queue thing
i dont think i will let zone admins see people’s emails as it’s kind of a private thing
i’ll let you make other people admins too soon

bird on skateboard

also i dont show who has invited who yet but i will add that

bird on skateboard

i just noticed we can’t spoiler tag stuff? is the code just different

hello, i want to add some kinda user approval queue thing
i dont think i will let zone admins see people’s emails as it’s kind of a private thing
i’ll let you make other people admins too soon

yeah i didn’t necessarily mean emails, that’s too private, just a list of their names on the forums maybe idk. we kinda indirectly solved the problem that prompted me to ask that lol

bepis

spoiler test

Edited by Tiko at 2017-11-30 06:59:302017-11-30 06:59
bird on skateboard

spoiler code should be the same, i think it breaks sometimes. let me know if it’s fucked up somewhere

bird on skateboard

it seems to need line breaks when used around images?

granted, that’s workable if we know that’s what it needs

testing:

huh. nope?

Edited by applebaps at 2017-11-30 07:03:112017-11-30 07:03
bepis

admins having to approve name changes and avatar changes as a setting is also needed
otherwise i can change my name and avatar for one imping post and then change back

the other option would be to display a usermap for that zone. though that might be bad if someone wants to get away from harassment by changing name and avi on a public zone

im gonna add something that shows your user ID in red text or some shit when you try to imp ppl

bird on skateboard

i wanna add some kind of approval queue later on too

bird on skateboard
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top